- Lie with one side of the body on a table with the downside arm extended up and away from the body.
- Hold a DB in the top side hand with the palm facing the body and the upper arm in line with the trunk.
- Bend the top side elbow to 90 degrees and place a towel roll in the arm pit.
- Set the abs and keeping the elbow at a right angle, rotate the top arm and hand away from the body.
- Stop when the forearm is straight up, pause, slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
- Perform the prescribed number of reps and repeat on the opposite side.
- Keep the abs tight, trunk straight and upper arm in contact with the side of the body throughout the movement.