The forearm/elbow program consists of 4 exercises: 1) wrist extension; 2) pronation; 3) radial deviation; and 4) ulnar deviation.
- Stand and place one forearm on a table top so that the wrist and hand extend over the edge of the table.
- Grasp a DB in your hand using an overhand grips (palm facing down).
- Flex the wrist so that the hand and DB are handing down off the edge of the table. This is your starting position.
- Set the abs and extend the wrist until the DB and hand are point up. Pause, slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
- Perform the prescribed number of reps on one hand and switch to the other hand.